JACKSON ROWE, CAL STATE FULLERTON • MEN'S BASKETBALL PLAYER OF THE WEEK Senior • Forward • Toronto, Ontario • Wasatch Academy
Cal State Fullerton junior Jackson Rowe captured his second Big West Men’s Basketball Player of the Week honor this season as a key contributor to the team’s recent resurgence.
• Rowe averaged a double-double of 13.5 points and 10.5 rebounds to help the Titans defeat UC Santa Barbara and Cal Poly, and extend their winning streak to four straight games after an 0-2 start in league play.
• The 6-foot-7 forward recorded his third double-double of the season - and 12th of his career - with 12 points and 12 rebounds against UCSB in an 81-60 victory.
• Rowe came up just one rebound shy of another double-double, finishing with 15 points and nine boards in an 80-63 win at Cal Poly.
• He notched double-digit rebounds in a game for the fifth time this season with his 12 caroms against the Gauchos.
• Rowe shot an efficient 73.3% (11-of-15) over the two games, and leads the Big West in overall field goal percentage at 58.2% for the season.
• The Canada native added five assists and a blocked shot to his totals for the week.
OTHERS NOMINATED: Jared Pearre (CSUN); Max Hazzard (UC Irvine); Callum McRae (UC Riverside); Ar’mond Davis (UC Santa Barbara); Drew Buggs (Hawai‘i)